Can you imagine working for the following company?
It has a little over 500 employees, with the following statistics:
- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 19 have been accused of writing bad cheques
- 117 have bankrupted at least two businesses
- 3 have been arrested for assault
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- 8 have been arrested for shop lifting
- 21 are current defendants in law suits
- in 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drink driving
It is the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that perpetually cranks out hundreds of new laws designed to keep that country in line.