· You dial out on your calculator or your keyboard number pad.
· You can’t remember if it is Tuesday or Wednesday, when actually it is only Monday.
· You find you have put your shoes back on the wrong feet after you kicked them off under your desk, and they are not that uncomfortable
· You can’t see your desk for paper, but the one sheet you really need to find is nowhere to be seen
· You stuck your pen behind your ear for safe keeping and promptly lost it
· A colleague comes along and says “You’re not your normal cheerful self!” as you restrain yourself from smacking him
· “I know you are on lunch, but…” well, then leave me alone numb-nuts.