Here are my latest Ups and Downs for you as I bimble along this journey:
- Heartburn, I lay in bed last night propped up on my pillows, rolled over to my side and got a wave of it burning up my oesophagus. If I get through this pregnancy with it intact, I will be surprised.
- Waking up absolutely raging with thirst, this is an odd one, but because I’m now sleeping through the night (hurrah!) I am ridiculously thirsty when I wake up, my eyes are dry, my lips are practically stuck to my teeth.
- Emotions, I’m a bit all over the place this week, and I’ve been fine, but for whatever reason, I’m a bit snappy and a bit weepy.
- Odd patches of tiredness, Peanut has been on a growth spurt, my belly is well and truly out there and there’s no hiding it at all now. But along with the bump growth, it’s been hard week, I’ve been in bed most nights by 9pm, last Friday I was in bed and asleep by 8:30. I’ve also been yawning at my desk in the afternoons.
- I’m sleeping through the night, so in the morning feel much more human.
- Buying the first onesie, I know it’s a silly thing to get excited about, but as we can’t do much until we move in preparation this was a nice reminder that things is happening.
- Feeling Peanut wiggling around inside, I’m still getting used to it, but Hubs felt it the other day too, which was great.